This list contains my research publications on Indonesian and Minangkabau Linguistics as well as my published translations.
- ‘Voice and bare verbs in Colloquial Minangkabau’. 2020. Austronesian Undressed. How and why languages become isolating, pp. 213-252. Edited by David Gil and Antoinette Schapper (eds.) [TSL 129].
- ‘A Translation of Sapardi Djoko Damono’s “Surat”: Some Reflections on Context’. 2019. The AALITRA Review: A Journal of Literary Translation, 14: 183-186.
- ‘Let’s Play Around with Minangkabau’. 2010. Australian Computational and Linguistics Olympiad Round One Contest Booklet, pp. 11-13. (With John Henderson)
- Voice and verb morphology in Minangkabau, a language of West Sumatra, Indonesia. 2009. MA Thesis, University of Western Australia.
- ‘Active and passive voice in Minangkabau: Some preliminary findings’. 2008. UWA Linguistics Working Papers, 1: 25-49.
- ‘Sorba: A Minangkabau ludling’. 2008. Paper presented at Twelfth International Symposium on Malay/Indonesian Linguistics, 26th-27th June, IIAS, Leiden, The Netherlands.
- ‘Wah, deh: The pragmatic particles of Colloquial Indonesian’. 2007. Paper presented at Third Conference on Austronesian Languages and Linguistics, 21st-22nd September, SOAS, London, United Kingdom.